Is your company living with complex, overgrown computing platforms that are underutilized?
Cloud computing has become an integral part of businesses of all sizes as it allows a company to focus on what they do best without the hassle of hardware and software maintenance. By using cloud services an organization can
- Pay for the hours, service are used
- Get right resources at the right time
- Access virtually unlimited processing and storage capacity
- Scale up or down easily
- Free up IT resources for innovation
Cloud computing services are broadly divided into three categories:
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) – gives users web access to applications hosted on a service provider’s infrastructure
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) – is a software development and hosting environment made up of development tools, databases, middleware and infrastructure software.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) – enables your system administrators and developers to self-provision the compute, storage and network resources they need to deploy and run applications and operating systems
There are four different cloud computing deployment models:
- Public cloud – all of the physical resources are owned and operated by a third party cloud computing provider. This model provides the highest degree of cost savings while requiring the least amount of overhead.
- Private cloud – computer services delivered to a single organization, it provides highest security and privacy but is the most costly option.
- Community cloud – contains features of the public and private cloud models. Like a public cloud, it may contain software, data storage, and computing resources that are utilized by multiple organizations but is limited to group of organizations that are known to each other. And like private cloud, organizations are responsible for the operation of their own infrastructure. This model is best suited for organizations that share common requirements such as security or legal compliance policies.
- Hybrid cloud – employs aspects of all of the other cloud models and is most commonly used, providing most flexibility. It can use
- Private cloud for proprietary data
- Public cloud for backing up less sensitive information.
- Hybrid to share computing resources with other organizations that have similar needs.
What GCE can do for you?
- Help your organization in smooth transition to cloud computing by providing complete guidance and support on every step
- Offer consulting services, cloud computing components and turnkey solutions based on pretested, preassembled, fully supported hardware, software and services
- Help to deploy and manage private cloud, public cloud or hybrid cloud infrastructures quickly, easily and successfully.
- Reduce TCO by recommending a solution that best fits your organization need, leading to higher ROI
Working with GCE you will get end to end support for your investment. New choices to implement flexibility via cloud computing. Dedicated resources to your project at the time you need them.
Interested in learning more ? All you need to do is fill out our contact form and one of specialists will help you decide if the cloud is right for you.