July 29-August 3, 2017
Baltimore Convention Center
The goal of the GCE Solutions at JSM Annual Meeting is to provide you and your team with a rare opportunity to build on what you already know in the development of new therapies and accelerate efforts to enhance health and well-being. Where else can you meet with people from around the world, share your views and knowledge, experience cross-functional content with real-world application from top speakers in the industry, and network with peers to build new relationships across multiple disciplines?
JSM (the Joint Statistical Meetings) is the largest gathering of statisticians held in North America. It is held jointly with the:
- *American Statistical Association
- *International Biometric Society (ENAR and WNAR)
- *Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- *Statistical Society of Canada
- International Chinese Statistical Association
- International Indian Statistical Association
- Korean International Statistical Society
- International Society for Bayesian Analysis
- Royal Statistical Society
- International Statistical Institute
It is also one of the broadest, with topics ranging from statistical applications to methodology and theory to the expanding boundaries of statistics, such as analytics and data science.
JSM also offers a unique opportunity for statisticians in academia, industry, and government to exchange ideas and explore opportunities for collaboration. Beginning statisticians (including current students) are able to learn from and interact with senior members of the profession.
*Indicates the founding societies of JSM