July 10-11, 2017
Sheraton Philadelphia University City,
GCE Solutions has had an influential presence at other conferences. This conference is no different and we have plans to make a big splash at Medical Writing Forum 2017! We are looking forward to seeing you there.
At GCE, we pride ourselves for the lasting and meaningful relationships we are able to build with our clients and employees. Our services include Biostatistics, Medical Writing, Data Visualization, Data Anonymization, Statistical Programming, Data Management, CDISC Implementation, and Clinical IT Services and we are constantly innovating better ways to meet our clients’ unique needs.
Regulatory medical writers face quite the challenging prospect when preparing applications and documents for submission to global regulatory authorities. They must coordinate with various stakeholders to gather, organize and compile information on new products and processes, interpret the data from clinical trials, and present the findings in a clear and concise way. Their ability to communicate the results and outcomes of a product while maintaining a logical narrative and managing aggressive deadlines helps determine whether a new therapeutic or medical device is approved for commercialization.
The 4th Clinical Regulatory Medical Writing Forum is designed to provide attendees with the strategies and insights needed to efficiently compose clinical regulatory documents, manage in-house and external resources, effectively execute the writing process, and understand the recent developments in regulations.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Discuss innovative ideas for improving collaboration between sponsors and vendors
- Review process reengineering and change management strategies for implementing transparency initiatives
- Explore the use of cost-effective tools and technologies to help improve the efficiency of document preparation
- Leverage best practices for constructing narrative (safety) summaries for study reports
- Hear about effective mentoring programs to recruit, train and hire medical writers
Who Should Attend
This conference is of interest to professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies who are involved in regulatory medical writing with the following job functions:
This conference is also of interest to: